We are seeking a Business Development Manager with 5+ years’ experience for our Los Angeles office. Candidates should have a B.S./M.S. degree, and a minimum of 5+ years of related experience. Must be fast learners, ambitious, have the ability to handle increased responsibilities, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and be able to interact effectively with clients, project teams, and colleagues.
- Develop new project opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Attend meetings, conference calls with clients.
- Follow market trends and build company knowledge of project experience and client connections.
- Identify new opportunities for securing new projects and / or client relationships.
- Maintain and build relationships with peers at client companies.
- Work closely with Principals, colleagues in Holmes and market industry leaders.
- Prepare and complete business development action plans.
- Identify opportunities related to client requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Improve marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities.
- Sustain rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Please email your cover letter and resume to the email link above.