Candidates should have a M.S. in Structural Engineering, and a minimum of 6+ years of related experience. Candidates must possess a valid PE license; SE license is also a plus. Candidates must be fast learners, ambitious, have the ability to handle increased responsibilities, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and be able to interact effectively with clients, project teams, and colleagues.
- Providing technical leadership to structural engineers, drafters, and administrative support to ensure the accurate and timely completion of projects.
- Overseeing the design and construction of projects, review and approval of documentation, including drawings and reports.
- Technical project planning for complex projects, including interactions with clients, architects and contractors, for all aspects of the project, including concept, planning, and design to project completion.
- Establishing and monitoring schedules and budgets as they relate to assigned projects.
- Developing new project opportunities with new and existing clients.
Please email your cover letter and resume to the email link above.